Monday, November 7, 2011

Quotable.

A lot of my friends find joy in reading, posting, and sharing quotes they stumble upon on the internet, in literature, or through many other means. I never grasped on to this leisurely activity until recently. More and more I'm finding myself happening upon quotes that strike a note or explain perfectly how I am feeling -- better then I can verbalize myself.

So, when preparing a card for my friend Amanda on her birthday, I stumbled upon the following quote:

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just something to think about on this Sunday night.

I would love to hear from my readers. Leave a comment with one of your favourite quotes that I can add to my newly created collection!












No comments:

Post a Comment