Friday, November 18, 2011

Daily Smile.

A little over a week ago, my friend Tyler and I were walking around downtown. As we walked past a local park, a little boy dressed in a homemade super hero costume was running around chasing pigeons while screaming at the top of his lungs. Meanwhile, his parents sat lovingly on the nearby bench taking pictures of their son's spontaneity.

As we walked by, I said to Tyler: "Gosh! I hope that when I have kids they are as unique and outgoing as that!" And I creepily stared and smiled and daydreamed about my future. I've found myself over the last week thinking back to those 2 minutes walking past the park and smiling in reminiscing about the joy that was on that little boys face. No worry. No stress. Just happiness.

Unfortunately, I didn't snap a picture. I thought that staring was weird enough.


So, here's a quote I recently stumbled upon that sort of fits this memory from last week. Just something for your daily smile :)

(Image from weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment