Friday, December 2, 2011

Smile, it's Friday.

I'm channeling my inner Amanda and creating a "Happy Friday" post, because this week has been a pretty darn happy week!

~ Here's to Sunday suppers with amazing friends. Delicious food, laughter, and reminiscing. A great way to kick start a great week!

~ Here's to phone calls from family. Caught up with my Grandmom this week, and shared some funny stories and got some advice from my Mom. Thanks, Mom!

~ Here's to one of my students telling me I was his favourite student intern ever! This same student has said "Good Morning, Miss Dickinson!" when he enters the class every day this week. He always brings a smile to my face and a warmth in my heart.

~ Here's to creating an advent calendar and new Christmas traditions with my roommate and great friend Amanda.


~ Here's to a movie night and one-on-one time with my best friend, Sara!

~ Here's to the first day of my favourite month of the year and the last page of my Michael Jackson calendar.


~ Here's to sipping hot chocolate and watching Friends.

~ Here's to getting a good review during my 4th week of my teaching internship!

I'm hoping the weekend carries out the good feelings and experiences that have taken place this week. My amazing father is traveling to the city this weekend to help Amanda and I pick out, bring home, and set up a Christmas tree! Then, a late night film at the movie theatre: "Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase! 

Happy December, everyone! 



1 comment:

  1. What a happy week! Can't wait to see the movie with you!

    ReplyDelete