Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sara!


Today is my best friend Sara's 24th birthday! We've known each other since we were elementary kids, but have been best friends for about 7 years. Not that long ago, she and I celebrated our birthdays together by taking in a fantastic show in Montreal featuring the Cirque du Soleil performing to the music of Michael Jackson. For today, allow me to rewind and  take a look back at our friendship which hopefully help to explain why I consider her to be my best friend. 

~ the memories we have shared on the Band and Choir trips of our high school days 

~ cruising to Tim Horton's in my purple Grand Prix

~ road kills 

~ always being my back up singer :) 

~ all of the hilarious sleepovers 

~ holding my hand through some of the toughest times in my life 

~ thoughtful presents, like the dreamcatcher 

~ taking me out on my 19th birthday when all of my other friends were still underage 

~ guitar hero, ddr, and singstar battles 

~ Montreal 2012 

~ seeing Tegan and Sara together <3

~ and all of the Hey Rosetta! concerts 

~ prom crashing!! 

~ cheering for my brother at many of his hockey games with me 

~ having your family take me in like one of their own 

~ the laugh attacks 

~ bath fall fair! 

~ (you being a bad influence haha) and getting tattoos together 

And as we approach this new phase in our friendship, I see our bond getting stronger and sticking through the distance. 

Happy Birthday Sara! I hope your day is just as fabulous as you are <3


No comments:

Post a Comment