Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank you.

This week, I hit 500 views! This is just a quick post to say thank you! I know 500 views isn't a lot, and some people are hitting thousands of views. However, for someone who had no desire to write a blog and was skeptical about her ability to keep it up, 500 views is a big step and a motivator to keep up the blogging. So here's to you and to many more blogs!



On another note, Grey's anatomy is getting really good lately! 2 weeks ago the final quote from Meredith couldn't have been more perfect to describe how my life has developed over the last year.

"It's a little bit horrifying just how quickly everything can fall to crap. Sometimes, it takes a huge loss to remind you of what you care about the most. Sometimes, you find yourself becoming stronger as a result; wiser, better equipt to deal with the next big disaster that comes along. Sometimes, but, not always"


I remember watching the episode and listening to her say this and nodding continually through the entire thing. It's exactly how I feel after experiencing an immense loss in my life. As much as it was a sad and emotionally enduring time in my life, but I also grew up and became more thankful for what I have in my life. I try and treasure the small things, and take every opportunity I can to experience new things, and old things that I love the most. I try not to let small things infuriate me and get me down, because life could be worse. 


So much reflecting on my part lately…thanks for always reading :)


(Image via weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment