Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bucket List.

A couple of weeks ago I did a warm up activity with my students that involved this video below. The first time I watched it, my jaw was practically on the ground with amazement. I had to watch a second and third time to catch everything that was happening and to get my goosebumps to calm down.


To see a murmuration is now on my bucket list thanks to this video.

My students had a lot to say about this video. They did an awesome job coming up with some figurative language to describe the flock of starlings. Such as, "the birds flew through the air like rapid waves on the water."

What are your thoughts? How did this video make you feel? Maybe I'm crazy to have such strong feelings about this video - I honestly can't express how it makes me feel. Exhilarated, maybe? And I didn't even see it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment