Wednesday, June 17, 2015

19 Days!

19 days until I'm on a plane heading home to Canada! While I enjoy my life living abroad, it's always nice to come home.


Things I'm looking forward to about being home:

+ seeing my family and us all being together in one place.

+ hugs from my parents. They give the most amazing hugs!

+ sitting on our back deck, sippin' a Dooryard, breathing in the fresh summer air, listening to the sounds of my quiet town.

+ bonfires with neighbours and good friends.

+ traveling to Fredericton every chance I get to spend time with the best friends in the world.

+ Amanda and Tony's wedding!

+ Snooty Fox!

+ driving! I can't wait to be behind the wheel again.

+ PEI with the family - golfing, eating, and creating new memories.

+ seeing my Mom for the first time with her new knee! I can't wait to see her walking around pain free for the first time in many years!

+ Road trip to Nova Scotia to visit A & C.

+ visits from Uncle David.

I just can't wait to be HOME <3 See you in 19 days Canada!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment