Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I'm Back!

I'm back in Beijing for year 2. I'm excited, happy, and so looking forward to this new school year and what the future holds for me in Asia. I plan to do some exciting traveling this year to places like Hong Kong, Xi'an, Japan, and Indonesia. I plan to grow as a teacher and further my knowledge of ESL/EFL teaching. And, I plan to connect with, be inspired by, and make memories with my new group of grade 10 students. I love my job, I love what I'm doing, and I love this experience I am having and I am so happy to be back! 

Coming soon - a post about my summer vacation and time back home in Canada. I know it's been a while since I posted. I wanted to focus on having fun and seeing and spending quality time with all my family and friends back home in Canada. As a result, the blog fell to the wayside. 

Thanks for continuing to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment